Servo Hydraulic Testing Machine - SchenckCopyright: © IBF
The press P0ZN from the Schenck company is one of several hydraulic presses available at the Institute of Metal Forming. In addition to cylinder compression tests, it is mainly used at the institute to determine boundary values. Among other things, there are set ups for the inverse determination of the emissivity index ε, the heat transfer coefficient α and the coefficient of friction µ.
- Max. compression force: 630 kN
- Max. tool speed. 600 mm/s
- Isothermal compression temperature: RT to 1200 °C
- Strain rate: 0,001 to 10 s-1
- Various constructions for determination of process boundary conditions